Infosys is an Indian MNC company which provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. The headquarters of this company is placed in Bangalore, Karnataka. This company has been established in 1981. The founders of this company are N. R. Narayana Murthy, Nandan Nilekani, N. S. Raghavan, S. Gopalakrishnan, K.Dinesh, S. D. Shibulal, and Ashok Arora. This company has a revenue of about 9.501 billion USD. The CEO and MD of Infosys is Vishal Sikka. He gets paid as an annual salary of about 5.08 million. There are about 197,050 employees in total and has served worldwide.
Like every company has some of the pros and cons, there are also some pros and cons for starting the career in Infosys. Looking in to these pros and cons, they are as follows:
- The first and foremost thing is that Infosys is a brand named company with friendly environment where the people will have much fun and learn many more new things every day.
- There is a great management with great work by having a revival mode, employing new technologies and approach.
- There are many good onsite opportunities if you survive for more than three to four years.
- If one has any idea about going for higher studies then Infosys in the right choice to make as there will be a less work pressure on the people, such that we can prepare for any given exams.
- Infosys provides many of the training programs on various technologies such that one can register for himself and learn many of the new technologies that he/she want. It has a very large campus in Mysore to train the freshers. It also provides with an excellent study material and with excellent creative PPTs with lot more of online learning tools.
- You can learn other new emerging technologies side by side at the training centres which is available at every DC.
- No one can complain about the Infosys infrastructure and amenity facilities.
- The quality of work in this company is much low as compared to the market, which it has a very less yearly hikes.
- There are a lot of ups and downs with the salary. The salary hikes and bounces sometimes which in result will lag the competitors. Mainly there is a less salary for the freshers as compared with the other companies. And if you look into the higher job level, the salary distributed is ok.
- There should be an average working hours of about 9.15 yearly and there is not much challenging work to do and it had no hard coding.
- Not a good place if you are a coding lover.
- Most of the projects which they provide there are on the basis of Support and Maintenance basis only. Not only that, but the distribution of the projects is also in a random manner, where in which they are not interested in which technology you are interested in, there is only a random way of giving the projects.
Also read “Nearby Tourism Places To Explore – Infosys Mysore Campus“ and “Places To Visit Inside The Infosys Mysore Campus“.
Thank you for reading our article and if you have any doubts/queries/suggestions, please feel free to comment below. If you find this article useful and knowledgeable, please share it with your circle. You can even contact us privately through the contact form or through social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc.