Infosys Mysore Campus is the Asia’s largest campus for training the employees. This campus got its name because of its excellent exquisite infrastructure and effective training too. Every engineering students dream is to get placed at Infosys for getting trained at this heaven. Though the training & assessment here is somewhat tougher than other service based companies, the natural lovely environment of this campus makes it worth for every Infoscion’s struggle.
In this article, I’m going to take you through some exquisite views of the Infosys Mysore campus which are as follows:
1. The interior view of Global Education Center 2 (GEC 2) during a drizzling evening.
2. Narayana Murthy center of excellence stone carved board near the global education center 2.
Also read “Narayana Murthy – The Real Infoscion“.
3. Bowling alley filled with dark blue neon lights.
4. The view of blurred goal post of Mysore campus football ground.
5. The Uniform pillars of the Recreation Center.
6. Cool view of Mysore campus swimming pool.
7. Amphi Theatre filled with pin drop silence. It will not be the same during the dusk.
8. A distant side view of Global Education Center – 2.
9. Buildings surrounded with park like environment.
10. Our national bird Peacock visits our Mysore DC and brings some romantic weather.
These are some exquisite eyes pleasing clicks at Infosys Mysore campus. I dedicate this for those Infoscions out there who are waiting for their date of joining mail from Infosys. Infoscions (waiting for DOJ) don’t lose hope, sooner or later you will receive your call letter… Develop your expectations as much as you like and I bet that our training campus will never fail to wonder us.
Also read “Nearby Tourism Places To Explore – Infosys Mysore Campus“ and “Places To Visit Inside The Infosys Mysore Campus“.
Thank you for reading our article and if you have any doubts/queries/suggestions, please feel free to comment below. If you find this article useful and knowledgeable, please share it with your circle. You can even contact us privately through the contact form or through social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc.