Even though Infosys Mysore training campus gives you the look and feel of a heaven, you are not free to do whatever you want inside that heaven. There are certain things that you should not do inside the campus but if you do, then it will result in some serious actions like termination. In this article, I’m going to tell you about some of the Don’t s that you should keep in mind when you are inside the campus. So this article is obviously for those notorious naughty Infoscions out there.
The following are the list of things that you should be aware of not committing while you are inside the campus:
- Don’t cause damage to the campus environment. You can find security guards roaming inside the campus. So you will be getting into trouble.
- If you are an Intern, then don’t ever give your ID cards to your friends to swipe in attendance on your behalf. If you are caught, then you will have to face serious consequences and sometimes will be fined to pay high penalties.
- Try to avoid playing games in your training PCs.
- Don’t roam around with your new boy/girl friend during late nights.
- Smoking inside the hostel rooms or any general places inside the campus is strictly prohibited. If you’re caught, then you will be in big trouble. You can find smoke sensors in every general places. So try to get rid of this habit before coming to Mysore campus.
- Don’t ever try to enter the campus gates when you are drunk. Because Infosys campus has facilities to check you for drinking test in their own medical clinic. So if you are found drunk, then you will have to pay heavy penalties.
- Don’t play will campus stuffs like emergency alarm, fire alarm etc. Because you can find CCTV cameras in every nook and corners to record your activities.
Also read “Nearby Tourism Places To Explore – Infosys Mysore Campus“ and “Places To Visit Inside The Infosys Mysore Campus“.
Thank you for reading our article and if you have any doubts/queries/suggestions, please feel free to comment below. If you find this article useful and knowledgeable, please share it with your circle. You can even contact us privately through the contact form or through social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc.