From being school graduate to graduate and then comes your higher studies. Mostly people are pissed off with studying, they want to earn money and settle down. But let me tell you why higher studies are important for us. Higher studies improves individual’s quality of life, although money is the most important reason of pursuing higher studies but it is not the only reason. Moreover it helps us to enhance our skills as well as gives us a platform to go deep in our subject. Now everywhere post-graduation degree is required to get a higher pay so higher studies plays a crucial role in anyone’s life.
In this article, I’m going to share with you some details of Scope of higher studies at Infosys. Readers please note that this article is especially for Infosys employees who is willing to pursue their higher studies.
Now comes the scope of higher studies at Infosys. Infosys is providing a platform of higher studies specially for its fellow Infoscions. If you are an Infoscion who’s dreaming of higher studies, then you need to follow some of the steps which are as follows:
- Apply to the institutes according to your wish which are mentioned at the end of the article.
- You need to get the admission letter.
- Now you are required to apply for the registration with HES (Higher Education Section).
- Now HES will issue a registration number after verifying the eligibility criteria.
Following is the eligibility criteria:
- You need to have at least 1 year working experience in Infosys.
- Employee performance ratings CRR 1 or 2 (or) Trainee band B1 (Top 45% among trainees).
- Admission offer letter from the institute.
Also read “Things That You Don’t Know About Infosys” and “5 Changes In Infosys Work Culture After Vishal Sikka’s Entry“.
Things to keep in mind:
- Employee should only pay the fees after obtaining the registration number from HES.
- The company does not support full course but it reimburses fees paid up to Rs. 1 lakh or 50% of the fees, whichever is less.
- Fess paid after registration with HES only will be considered as “fees paid”, for reimbursement calculation.
- Reimbursement must be claimed within 3 months of completing the program which means first you need to pay fees by yourself.
- The bond after completing the course is only for 1 year. You can leave Infosys after 1 year. If you leave within that 1 year, the amount reimbursed will be recovered.
Also read “Pros & Cons Of Starting Career With Infosys” and “Which Is The Best Infosys DC In India“.
List of supported programs:
- BS in Information Systems, BITS Pilani.
- MS in Software Systems, BITS Pilani.
- MBA, IGNOU.
- MBA, ICFAI.
- PG Diploma in Software Enterprise Management (PGSEM), IIM-B.
- Advance Management Program(AMP), IIM-B.
- Executive Program for Young Professionals (EPYP), IIM-C.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA- Level 1 to 3), CFA-AIMR(US).
- MSc. IT, Symbiosis, Pune (Only for IMS employees in Job Band A2).
Also read “10 Reasons To Join Infosys” and “Vishal Sikka’s Words To Those Exiting Infoscions“.
Thank you for reading our article and if you have any doubts/queries/suggestions, please feel free to comment below. If you find this article useful and knowledgeable, please share it with your circle. You can even contact us privately through the contact form or through social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc.