Skin problems are the biggest problem of all problems because it gives you the discomfort feeling which is totally undesirable by anyone. Rashes, Itching, Eczema are some common skin problems that everyone faces at some point in their lifetime. So it’s really necessary to know some kind of medication for these kinda skin problems. If you have a rash that makes you worry, don’t worry at all about that. Because in this article, I’m going to write about some best home remedies for skin problems like rashes, itching etc. and I bet that my solutions will definitely cure all your skin problems.
1. Olive Oil
Olive oil works as a great skin moisturizer, facilitates healing and promotes skin renewal. It is rich in vitamin E and antioxidants.
- Simply rinse olive oil over rash or a mixture of equal parts of olive oil and honey over the skin. Allow it to dry for some 15-20 minutes and then wash it.
- Repeat it thrice a week.
2. Baking Soda
It helps in curing of rash at greater speed. It provides relief in itching too.
- Add two parts of baking soda into three parts water. Apply the mixture on the affected skin. After 15-20 minutes, wash it using lukewarm water.
- You can also mix baking soda with coconut oil and make a paste of it. Now apply it over the affected area. After half an hour wash it using lukewarm water.
- Repeat it thrice a week.
3. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is best for skin rashes, it is a great moisturizer. It has antibacterial and antifungal properties. It is best for treating skin problems.
- Extract fresh Aloe Vera from plant leaf.
- Apply it on the affected skin using cotton.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and then rinse it.
- Repeat it daily.
4. Cold Compress
A cold compress can be beneficial in case of rashes, especially those caused due to heat. It helps ease itching.
- Put ice cubes in a sealed plastic bag and place it on the affected skin for a few minutes. Repeat a few times daily before going to bed for a few days.
- Alternatively, you can simply soak a clean cloth in ice-cold water and place it over the rash for about 10 minutes.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar
It is best home remedy for skin problems. It has acetic acid, which keep skin germs free.
- Dip a cotton cloth in cider vinegar and rub over rashes.
- Leave it for 5-10 minutes.
- Wash affected skin area with lukewarm water.
- Repeat it several times in a day.
It is antibacterial and antifungal in nature. It stops bacterial growth and removes dead cells over the skin.
- Take neem leaves. Boil them in water for 20 min. Allow it to cool. With the help of cotton apply it to the affected skin area for at least 15 min. Do this thrice a week.
- You can also use neem products like neem leaf extract, soap, cream or lotion. When applying neem oil, make sure to dilute it with a carrier oil or water as it is too strong to use it alone.
I hope that the above home remedies help you cure your skin problems soon.
Thank you for reading our article and if you have any doubts/queries/suggestions, please feel free to comment below. If you find this article useful and knowledgeable, please share it with your circle. You can even contact us privately through the contact form or through social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc.