Eating pasta does not make you fat but also help to resist one from becoming obese. My motto is always to ‘Be Healthy, Eat Healthy’. Pasta isn’t all bad. If you can’t resist it, go and order another one. It is one the most popular Italian Mediterranean diets which not only helps you to decrease the Body Mass Index, but also helps to shed the extra kilos. It includes healthiest nutritional regimes. In recent years people have been shunning pasta believing it to be the one of the weight gaining factor, but that isn’t true.
In fact, here are some tips which can reduce the fat content in your consumption and will keep you fit maintaining the slim trim figure:
- Choose whole wheat or grain option of pasta to make. It will double the fiber content.
- Arrabbiata Sauce is a spicy sauce made of garlic, tomatoes, red chili peppers cooked in olive oil. Add arrabbiata sauce to your pasta as it will tend to make it tastier and at the same time will help you to reduce weight.
- Secondly, rather than having a side salad with pasta, one can add more veggies to it. Add spinach, broccoli (which is also one of the anti ageing food product), asparagus, kale, and peas, etc. It will increase vitamin A & C and also add minerals to your diet. Also high carb food tends to decrease our weight.
- Most of the people like to add Spaghetti while making pasta. Think before adding Spaghetti Carbonara. It is not waist friendly and adds calories to your diet.
- Those who are non vegetarian can also add meat balls as these are very rich in protein and help to boost the muscle strength.
- Lastly, use cheese to garnish pasta. Do not add it while cooking because it will melt it sooner and make it invisible. This will ensure that you take a bit of cheese in your diet as it is healthy to eat.
Also read “Drinks To Beat Up The Heat“ and “Try This Cheapest Drink To Make Your Health Valuable“.
Always remember to eat pasta when it is a little bit chilled out as it will chemically change its structure which will increase the starch content in it. Try those above tips and enjoy your meal. Hope this will help you to make healthy and tasty pasta at the same time. Now, without any fear one can easily eat pasta.
Also read “How To Eat To Manage Diabetics“.
Thank you for reading our article and if you have any doubts/queries/suggestions, please feel free to comment below. If you find this article useful and knowledgeable, please share it with your circle. You can even contact us privately through the contact form or through social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc.