Hydration helps better health. Water is the first and best food of nature. I request everyone to hydrate your body daily, because it’s the cheapest healthy tip you ever heard. Do you all know water is the only food available in the world with zero calories? How can this zero calories make miracles in your body?!!! Is this was your exclamatory sentence then read below to increase your ideas to know.
HUMAN BODY WILL BE EMPTY WITHOUT WATER
Let me point out some benefits of water for your body:
- Boost your metabolic rate
- Boost your immune system
- Activate your internal organs
- Balance your PH level of your body
- Detoxify the inappropriate toxins from the body
- Reduce the over heat of the body
- It promise you with beautiful and glowing skin
- Mainly it helps you in weight loss
WEIGHT LOSS CAN BE INCOMPLETE WITHOUT WATER
Many studies around the world from top institutions proved that water helps you with weight loss, but how???
- It will increase the amount of calories your body actually burn.
- 0.5 litres of water burns 23 calories approximately per day.
- 12 months will takeoff 2 kg from your body weight.
- It reduces appetites, that you will intake 13% fewer calories per day.
- 1 cup of water will reduce (0.13) kg, this is what the studies say.
The above details are only approximated values of the study, because it varies according to our body weight and type.
THE CHEAPEST BEST MEDICINE
It can be a solution to the following problems, before or after.
Headache, reduce hungry, reduces tension level, helps digestion, fights infection, increase concentration, prevents constipation, reduces low BP, prevents the risk of cancer, and protect you from stroke and heart attack.
(HOW TO AND HOW MUCH)TO DRINK WATER/DAY
Basically you should drink at least 8 glasses of water per day. If you are like undergoing weight loss, physical activities, or you need best benefits, drink 12 glasses and more. That is, 2 litres for normal people and 2.5-3 liters for others.
Best way to drink daily:
- In empty stomach – absorbs nutrition
- Before bath – reduce low Blood pressure
- Before (30 min) of food intake – reduce unhealthy eating
- After (30 min) of food intake – helps digestion
- Before bed – avoids stroke and heart attack
- Before exercising – increase metabolism
- After exercising – replace your energy loss
Carry a water bottle with water wherever you go, make it as your best friend daily!!!
Be the best, do the best…
Also read “Drinks To Beat Up The Heat“.
Thank you for reading our article and if you have any doubts/queries/suggestions, please feel free to comment below. If you find this article useful and knowledgeable, please share it with your circle. You can even contact us privately through the contact form or through social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc.