Dandruff is a scalp disorder. It occurs due to dryness basically. It produces excessive dry skin flakes which causes itching. So in this article, I’m going to hep you beat dandruff by suggesting some best natural home remedies for Dandruff control.
There are many home remedies for dandruff and some important of them are as follows:
1. Coconut Oil
It provides moisture to the dry scalp and provide relief from itching. It has great medicinal uses too.
- Take some coconut oil and mix half of lemon juice into it.
- Rub it onto your scalp and massage it for a few minutes.
- Wash it after half and hour.
- Repeat this thrice a week.
2. Olive Oil
Olive oil is thick and gives a deep moisture to the scalp.
- Take some olive oil and slightly heat it.
- Spread it over head and massage it slowly.
- Leave it for one hour and then wash your hair with shampoo.
- Repeat it twice a week.
3. White Vinegar
White vinegar is best for dandruff. It contains acetic acid, which prevents growth of fungi on scalp. It also cleans all the dry flakes stuck to the scalp.
- Add two to three teaspoon white vinegar to a cup of warm water.
- Mix it well and massage it to your hairs.
- Wash after 15-20 minutes.
- Repeat once in a week.
4. Indian Lilac (Neem)
The antibacterial properties of Indian Lilac are famous all over the world. It is also known as Neem. It is very helpful to prevent germs.
- Take Neem oil from the market or boil some Neem leaves in water.
- Wash your hair with Neem water thrice a week.
- Massage your hair with Neem oil and wash after one hour.
5. Baking Soda
Baking soda helps in removing dead skin cells from the scalp. It cleans the scalp and makes it dandruff free.
- Apply a little baking soda on your hair.
- Rinse it well.
- Take a shower after 5-10 minutes.
- Repeat twice a week.
6. Mustard Oil
It is thick and provides moisture to scalp and make it dandruff free.
- Heat mustard oil slightly.
- Apply on hairs.
- Rinse well.
- Wash your hair with shampoo.
- Repeat thrice a week.
7. Apple Cider Vinegar
It restores the pH balance of the scalp. It cleans clogged pores on scalp.
- Take two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Add it to tea tree oil and water of equal amount.
- Apply it to the hairs and massage well and wash after one hour.
- Repeat it thrice a week.
Thank you for reading our article and if you have any doubts/queries/suggestions, please feel free to comment below. If you find this article useful and knowledgeable, please share it with your circle. You can even contact us privately through the contact form or through social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc.